Debut Video Capture Software
Record video from a webcam, recording device or screen
Record and capture video from almost any source – your computer screen, webcam or even VHS tapes. Utilize key pre-production features like video color, resolution, and output settings. Download Debut
today and start building your video content library.
Video Capture Features
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor Software
Add Captions to your Captured VideosDebut lets you add captions to your video recordings.
Flexible Video Output Settings
Choose the size and frame rate used to capture your video. Debut has a list of common output settings for TV and HD that you can select, or enter the width and height yourself for a custom output. This flexibility makes Debut perfect for people creating videos for many different outputs (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, CD or television).
Handy Video Color Adjustments
When you adjust the color settings and effects of your streaming video the results can be seen instantly in the main window and captured when you hit record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast and gamma is perfect for lesser quality cameras whose image quality is not quite right.
Use video overlay to record your screen and webcam simultaneously. This is perfect for YouTube videos where you want to show both your screen and your facial reactions simultaneously.