Burn a Blu-Ray Disk using Express Burn Plus
You may be looking for a solution that will allow you to use your Blu-Ray DVD burner. It's a great way to put that high definition onto DVD's you can share amongst others with Blu-Ray DVD players. It's easy to do with Express Burn Plus and we'll show you how right here.
- Download and install Express Burn Plus from here.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Select New Disk. A dialog box will appear that gives you the option to Name your disk and select your project.
- Select Data Blu-Ray.
- A pop-up will appear instructing you on the process. If you have a single file (or multiple files across multiple folders) select add file or if you have one complete file Select Add Folder.
- If you select a file you don't require on the disk, right click and select Remove. The file will be removed from the disk.
- Once you have selected your files Select Burn DVD. You will be given choices on how you would like the burn process to take place. Once you select OK the burn will take place.
- On completion a pop-up will appear letting you know that the burn has been successful and the disk is ready to use. Now you could create a disk label using Disketch available from here.
- Allow a bit of time for converting large video files.
- Please ensure any files you are converting don't contravene copyright laws.
- Express Burn Plus
- A Blu-Ray DVD Burner
- Files ready to convert and particularly HD Video camcorder ones
- Blank Blu-Ray DVD