Convert Your Video Files for Ipods With Prism Video Converter
Move your video files off your computer and onto your TV or portable device including iPods and iPhones and take them where you want to.
- Download and install Prism Video Converter from here.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- From the main interface click the "Add Files" or "Add Folder" button and browse your computer for your video files and click "open" to import them.
- Choose your Output Folder.
- Choose Mp4 in the Output Format drop down list.
- Click on Encoder Option and a dialogue box will appear.
- From the Compressor drop down box choose one of the preset encoding options for the device you wish to play the video on.
- Click OK (the dialogue box will close)
- Click the Convert button on the bottom right hand side of the main interface.
- Note that now your video will now be saved in your chosen output folder and you can now transfer it to the intended device.
- Allow a bit of time for converting large video files.
- You can preview the output file before converting.
- The preset encoding options have been tested with all devices.
- You may encounter an error that the file is not a supported format. This could be due to the file being copy-protected file. Prism will not convert copy protected files.
- Please ensure any files you are converting don't contravene copyright laws.