Use your computer for shorthand using FastFox Typing Expander
You may enjoy using shorthand when you take notes for common phrases or long words, but just don't know how to do it on the computer. FastFox is the easy solution to taking effort out of long words and repetitive phrases you commonly use.
- Download and install FastFox Typing Expander Software from here and install it on your computer.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Select the Shortcut tab-->Add new shortcut.
- Place your shorthand shortcut into FastFox. If you require to have more complex formatting select to do a Rich Text (formatted) link. This will then give you the option to include formatting information such as color, boldness and fonts.
- Save that one and continue the process until you have all your shorthand shortcuts stored.
- Begin using your standard document and place your shorthand throughout.
- Enjoy the ease of using shortcuts with FastFox.
- Always make sure your copied text has already been spell checked and ready to go (It's as simple as using cut and paste to put it across into FastFox)
- Make your keywords something that isn't the normal word. For example if you make to a keyword everytime you type to it will expand the text.