Burn a data DVD using Express Burn Plus
Are you looking for a quick and easy solution to distribute multiple files that won't email easily? Why not burn a Data DVD it's cheap and fast and can be out the door in minutes. A great way to distribute digital photos to family and a great way to distribute company documents.
- Start by downloading Express Burn Plus and install it on your computer.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Once installed grab a blank disk and open Express Burn.
- Select New Disk. A dialog box will appear that gives you the option to Name your disk and select your project.
- Select Data DVD.
- A pop-up will appear instructing you on the process. If you have a single file (or multiple files across multiple folders) select Add File or if you have one complete file Select Add Folder.
- If you select a file you don't require on the disk, right click and select Remove. The file will be removed from the disk.
- Once you have selected your files Select Burn DVD. You will be given choices on how you would like the burn process to take place. Once you select OK the burn will take place.
- On completion a pop-up will appear letting you know that the burn has been successful and the disk is ready to use.
- Express Burn Plus
- A Mac or PC (Supported platforms include Windows 95-Vista, Mac OS X 10.1+)
- A DVD burner
- Compatible media to burn onto (Check with your DVD Burner manual if unsure)
- Try burning anything to get started.
- Take some time to explore all the options of the application.
- Make sure you use compatible media for your burner (check the manual if unsure).