Convert your vinyl to mp3 files using Golden Records
Have you been wondering how to convert your vinyl so you can listen to it on your iPod, or wondered how you are going to save your precious vinyl collection? We'll show you how using Golden Records.
- Start by downloading Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter and install it on your computer.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Using the wizard you will undertake the following steps to get ready to record. Set your recording source, calibrate your volume, get a noise sample to identify when a track has finished, select any audio restoration tools you would like, set your output format.
- You are now ready to record so select your Vinyl and hit the record button.
- Once you have finished select the mp3 option and save.
- If you want, burn it to CD.
- Your done. Go outside or go for a roadtrip and enjoy your music.
- Vinyl records
- Turntable with RCA cables and suitable USB audio interface to conect to your computer
Or a USB Turntable
- Blank CD's if you want to convert them to disk
- CD Burner
- Be sure to get your levels right. If the meter shows red you may be getting distortion.