Convert text to an mp3 using Verbose
Have you got emails and articles banking up that you need to read? How about converting them from text to an mp3 that you can listen to on your run or your drive to work? If it sounds like a good idea to you, read on.
- Download Verbose Text to Speech Software from here and install it on your computer.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- The program will open automatically and you are ready to select from the menu items down the left hand side.
- Select the option you would like to do. i.e. Read Aloud --> Read from a file.
- The file box will now display. Select the file format for the document you would like. i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Once selected the file will be converted from text to speech.
- Select your option- either read aloud or save. Each option is displayed in the left hand bar to give you a description as to what the option will do
- To save as an mp3 you will also need Switch Audio File Conversion Software, available here.
- Always make sure documents are well formatted to ensure continuity in topic.
- This trial version of Verbose will expire after 14 days and ask for payment.
- Documents ready to convert
- MP3 player or iPod
- CD drive if you want to burn multiple files to disc.
- Switch Audio File Conversion Software (if you want to convert your sound files into other formats)