Create your own slideshow using PhotoStage Slideshow Producer
Are you looking for some software that will help you bring back the good old slideshow night,including your own soundtrack? Try PhotoStage Slideshow Producer.
- Start by downloading PhotoStage Slideshow Producer and install.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- The program will open automatically and you are ready to select from the menu items displayed across the top of the screen.
- To start making a slideshow select Insert slides. This will allow you to begin setting your images into the timeline displayed at the bottom of the screen. Images will be placed to a predetermined sizing and timing, you can alter these settings by dragging and dropping the bar across the images or by altering the length in the box above the timeline window.
- To add text start typing in the caption box above the timeline. At the same time you are adding a caption you can also resize the image if you need to as well by using the crop tool. This will activate a pop-up window that will allow you to crop and shows you the changes that you can make to the image.
- Now that you have made changes to the images you can add your own soundtrack as well. To do this select the Set sound track button and add your own track to the slideshow. A window will show that the audio track is being ripped.
- Once you are happy with the slideshow hit save.
- Burn to CD and show your friends.
- PhotoStage Slideshow Producer
- A great selection of pictures
- Your favorite music track (only for use in private)
- A soundcard
- A microphone (if you want to add commentary)
- Blank CD if you are burning to disk