Set-up a flexible work environment using FlexiServer Management Software
In today's modern work place chances are you have workers in the office, outsourced workers and telecommuters working from home. To ensure everyone is keeping up with their hours a computer-based management tool like FlexiServer allows your staff to accurately record their time and allows you to know that your staff are up to date and all entitlements are being managed as effectively as possible.
- Start by downloading FlexiServer Employee Management Software and install it on your computer.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Start the wizard and enter the data of an administrator.
- Check your inbox to see that you have received a "welcome" email from FlexiServer. Select yes if you have received it. If you haven't received it you may want to check your spam filters of junk box to ensure it hasn't been sent there.
- Select the option that you intend to use FlexiServer for.
- Select what each employee is expected to do. You can add up to five users now with the rest added later.
- Initial Set up is finished.
- You will now be taken to a window that gives detailed instruction on the final set-up procedure. It will also instruct you on how to set-up your employees.
- Now enjoy having a clear picture on how everyone is going.
- Remind staff that whenever they want to undertake any private tasks they can set FlexiStation to private.