Start your own Internet Radio station using Broadwave Streaming Audio Server
Are you an expert in your field, or just have something to say? Why don't you start your own Internet Radio station using BroadWave Streaming Audio Server. You can stream your own live or pre-recorded segments over the internet.
- Download BroadWave Streaming Audio Server.
- Click on the setup exe to begin the install process.
- Go through the installation process and you will be given a prompt to allow other computers to connect to yours.
- On your first connection you need to connect the audio you wish to stream to the line input of your computer (this assumes that you want live streaming).
- Click on one of the links shown on the startup page to determine your levels. Open your Windows Record Mixer to adjust the volume.
- Add any recordings that you have by selecting- Settings--> Recordings, if you wish to stream pre-recorded audio.
- Now you are ready to make the connection to the public internet. Use Settings --> General --> Connection.
- You should be up and running and streaming your own Internet Radio Station now.
- When you first set-up ensure everything is done right.