Can I link Express Invoice to Inventoria to update inventory?
To link Express Invoice and Inventoria, they both need to be installed on the same machine.
- Click Options on the Express Invoice toolbar
- Select Inventory from the list on the left
- Select the Allow Express Invoice to synchronize with Inventoria checkbox
- Enter the Access Authentication Code
Enter the IP Address
- This is a code that you create. You will enter it in both Inventoria and Express Invoice.
Enter the Port number
- This is found in Inventoria
- Click the Options button on the Inventoria toolbar
- Go to the Other tab
- Click the Advanced Settings button
- Make sure that the Allow Express Invoice, Express Accounts or Copper to synchronize with Inventoria checkbox is selected
- Go to the Web Access tab
- Select the checkbox for either Local Network: or Internet
- Copy the IP address to Express Invoice
- Do NOT include http:// or anything after the :. For example, if the Local Network IP Address is "http://126.96.36.199:1097", enter "188.8.131.52" in the IP Address field.
Enter the Location name
- Inventoria has a default Port number of 1097
Click the Update Now button to synchronize with Inventoria
- Click the Retrieve Locations button to import the Inventoria existing locations
- Use the dropdown list to select which location you would like to update