How do I show different tax rates on the same invoice?
You can show two tax rates on an invoice.
- Click the Options button on the toolbar
- Select Tax from the list on the left
- If the different tax rates are not already there, use the Add button
- Once both are there, click the Add... button
- Name the tax "Tax 1" + "Tax 2"; e.g. GST+PST
- Select the Combined Tax Rate: radio button
- Select Tax Rate 1 from the dropdown list
- Select Tax Rate 2 from the dropdown list
- If it is compounding, click the Compounding so rate 2 is applied after rate 1 checkbox
- Click the OK button
- Make sure the Display combined tax rates separately checkbox is selected
- Click the OK button to save your changes and close the window
回到 Express Invoice Invoicing Software 技术支持