var mobile = "true";
Barillo Barcode Software
Free UPC-A and EAN-13 Barcode Generator
Barillo is an easy to use barcode generation program.
Quickly create the barcodes you need for product and inventory barcode labels. Simply select either UPC-A or EAN-13 as the barcode type, enter the barcode number for an instant preview of the barcode, then save and export for printing.
- Create UPC-A and EAN-13 barcode graphics
- Preview barcodes before exporting to a variety of formats
- Create barcodes in seconds after quick install
We hope you enjoy the free Barillo barcode software and encourage you to look at our other business software, including Inventoria inventory software and Copper point of sale software.
More Barcode Software screenshots >>>
Barcode Generation Features
- Generate UPC-A barcodes and EAN-13 barcodes
- Preview barcodes instantly before saving
- Set the height and width for barcode graphics
- Export barcodes as bmp, png, gif, tga, tif, or pcx files
UPC (Universal Product Code). UPC-A is the most common barcode used in the US and Canada, consisting of a 12 digit GTIN (Global Trade Item Number).
EAN (European Article Numbering). An EAN-13 is an extension of UPC-A, adding an extra digit for more extensive international use.
Additional Barcode Types
Barillo also supports generating EAN-8 and UPC-E barcodes with more barcode types to be added in the future.
- Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7 and 8
Download Barillo Barcode Software